Dear Conferee,

We have been monitoring the COVID-19 situation daily, especially the decisions taken by our government that include social distancing and cancelling conferences and large gatherings. So, we now announce that the "Fe-S proteins" meeting that was scheduled on 6-10 April 2020 is cancelled.

We are now examining the option to reschedule the "Fe-S proteins" meeting on 4-8 October 2020 in Sainte Maxime. We have no guarantee whether such a possibility would hold and this is all very speculative.

As far as the reimbursement of registration fees goes, we are also working on it and hope to inform you about it as soon as possible.

We are doing our best, and we are grateful for your patience and support in these unprecedented times.

 Best regards

 

The organizers

Béatrice Py & Frédéric Barras

 

COVID-19 anouncement