Registration Information :
To register, please follow this link :
The all-inclusive registration fee includes :
- Accommodation for 4 nights (arrival April 6, departure April 10).
- Lunches, breaks, dinners and banquet.
- Admission to the talks and poster sessions, the program book.
Registration will close on April 5, 2020
Fees and Deadlines :
- Students : 650 €
- Academics : 950 €
- Industrials : 1150 €
- Late Registration (after February 22), additional 75 € fees
Special offer :
To extend your stay and benefit of a special offer Single 82 € ; Double 108 € /night breakfast included.
Book directly on the hotel web site with the promo code : FE-S2020
- sharing the room with the participant / all meals included : 439 €
- sharing the room with the participant / breakfast included, lunches and dinners not included : 238 €
Early Career Investigator
If you are an Early Career Investigator* coming from ITC countries** the COST has grants to support your participation to the Iron-Sulfur Proteins meeting.
* up to 8 years after the PhD ** COST Inclusiveness Target Countries of the Action: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Poland, Portugal, Romania and Republic of Serbia.